4.01.2009

Blue Jays Days Info




Blue Jays Daze - Mat Germain

About Me

A dedicated Canadian Baseball fan trying to get the most enjoyment out of my team as possible. I find that by knowing the "big picture" about my team, I am less frustrated about their operations as other fans seem to be. I also love the fantasy part of the game, which helps provide me with a thirst for knowledge that is both endless and continuous. This is a one-man show, for now, so content can be sporadic depending on time issues. Blue Jays Daze is not affiliated with the Toronto Blue Jays, torontobluejays.mlb.com, Major League Baseball, MLB, or MLB.com. (but would love to be!!!)

Interests

Favorite Movies

Favorite Music

My Blogs

Team Members

Blue Jays Daze



The Tao of Stieb

Professionally, I've served in the Canadian Forces for more than 17 years, live in the Maritimes of Canada, and plan to find a job in MLB at some point once I retire!